St. Therese of Child Jesus Church, Ndono is a vast parish with 5865 Catholic faithful in 987 families which are scattered over 35 outstations and the main parish. The parish of Ndono was erected on November 11, 1927. It was under the Missionaries of Africa for 52 years since the beginning. Because of various reasons it was closed down for 22 years. It was re-opened in 1999 and on October 1, 2012 the parish was entrusted to the MCBS Fathers and Rev. Fr. Jackson James MCBS was the first MCBS parish priest here.